Skip to main content

New Review Coming Soon!

 The Review for Chairs Missing by Wire will be coming in today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Laser Mission

  If you are willing to go into a movie called Laser Mission knowing no lasers will be fired during the movie, Laser Mission is an okay movie. Maybe I am biased because I like low budget action films. Maybe I'm biased because there are worse films with worse acting (Samurai Cop anyone?). This movie has some cheesy acting, some ludicrous action, some cliched plot twists, and bad accents but it is an alright movie to get your buddies together and have a fun time . (spoiler warning ahead) The plot of Laser Mission is that the African Hope Diamond has been stolen by the Soviets who are in Africa. They are after a scientist played by Ernst Borgnine. (big spoiler ahead). It is revealed that that diamond if touched by a laser will trigger a nuclear weapon (how is anyone's guess). The CIA hires a mercenary played by Brandon Lee to stop the soviets and their mercenaries. The soviets capture Borgnine and it is the job of Lee's character to rescue Borgnine and get the crystal from...

Closing the Blog

 This blog has been inactive for a while. The reason why? I went and did a job as an airport janitor, and I didn't have the energy to keep this up. Now I am going to school to be a sound technician. I may update this infrequently, or this may be the last page. Who is to say?